Monday, March 22, 2010

Two pictures and an update

Hi friends. :)

It's been awhile since I've made time to sit down and write.  But you knew that. :) And...well...here I am.  Back again.  It feels good to sit and ponder the words.  
I want to reassure you that when I don't post for a bit....it's not that we are not okay.  We are. :)  Sometimes I just am too busy to write.  Sometimes I don't have anything deep to write about and the everyday gets a bit tedious to write about everyday.  heh.  Sometimes something wonderful is happening and I just don't have words.  And sometimes....well...you get the idea....

Anyway, our past few days have been good.  Nothing spectacular.  Except for life.  Which is spectacular.  Isn't it?  I mean...really?  Isn't it?  I am still impressed with the creation of this beautiful earth and these beautiful children and my loving man and my family and friends and I could go on and on.  And every day I get to wake up and enjoy it. (hopefully for many more days) What a blessing.  

There have also been a few struggles lately but we've managed.  They involved snot, and coughs, and snow.  (and hormones perhaps too?)  But still....we are here and life is good.  We have so much to be thankful for!

I went to look at the pictures on my camera that I've been taking for the blog and there were only two.  I keep forgetting to get batteries for the camera.  oops.  Anyway here they are.  :)

This is how the boys spent an entire morning the other day.  On the little porch with books.  The sun was so warm and the air so fresh.  The best part, besides the company, was that we saw some brave little birds come to the feeder while we were out there.  It was fun to see them so close up.  They were only a few feet away. 
And here is one of me.  In case you forgot what I look like. ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. hehe! your pic makes me smile! Your blog always makes me smile too! and Im also very encouraged by your blog, Bless you for sharing your life with us here. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete