Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Baby is 1!

I know, I know.  No one wants to hear a mother lament because her baby is growing up.  But I am suddenly so very, very emotional that little Hen is one.  One!  (and besides it's my blog. hee hee) So here I will give tribute to our littlest bear.
One year ago he was just the smallest little monkey.  So fresh and wrinkled and new.  We were so excited about his birth.  So excited to meet him.  The birth itself was so exhilarating and faith-building.  We waited and waited for you to come little boy and your coming was amazing.  You showed me how strong I could be.  You taught me to trust more.   Before you were born, we didn't know that something was missing from our family....but when you arrived we knew we were complete.
Happy Birthday my little man!  I am so glad to be on this journey with you.  You are my delight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment