Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu for the Week

M - Pesto Pasta w/ broccoli & grape tomatoes
T - Homemade Chicken vegetable soup & biscuits
W - Black Bean Tacos w/ fixin's
Th - Chicken Artichoke Calzones w/ salad
F - Fish (whatever I can find at market that's healthy) & some kind of spuds & salad
S - Spaghetti w/bolognese & homemade garlic bread

Lunches this week....

homemade pizza pockets (double batch to stock up the freezer)
Salad w/ lovely fixin's of some sort
Berry smoothies
Peanut Butter and Jam (to use up the plethora of homemade grape jam still left....)
Homemade mac n cheese (for our guest tomorrow)

We are firming up the plans for the big remodel!  As soon as we have a start date I will begin making stuff for the freezer to help keep us eating healthy during our time without a kitchen.  Any ideas of what I should make?  What is your favorite "dish" that can be frozen and reheated easily?  Leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I am horrible at freezing and remembering it's there (!!), but if I were doing it, I'd be making soups I think. Chili. And some black bean (or other type) veggie burgers...exciting that it's coming up!

    ReplyDelete