1. We ate pumpkin pancakes for breakfast, which is always such a happy start. Hen polished off more than any of us I think. :)
2. We changed out the 2010 calendar for 2011. Yeah, a few more days left, I know....but I was ready! I read this post about Naming Years which was really interesting. Go ahead. Click on it and read it for yourself. You might like it!
3. We colored the windows. Thanks Grandma J for the new markers. Fun!
|mosaic rocket Owl made|
5. I learned how to crochet a Granny Square. :) And started making a rug out of an old sweater.
6. We made bolognese sauce. Yum.
7. I listened. I stopped what I was doing and listened every time a little one talked to me. At least I think I did. It's something I'm working on. I always listen, but my body language doesn't always show that I am and it's so important!
|Baked Ham and Eggs|
This week our week started on Tuesday....
T Yogurt Dippers (yogurt swirled with fruit puree & whole wheat toast to dunk)
Pita pizzas and salad
Roast beef (grass fed), baked fries, and fresh veggies
W Pumpkin Pancakes
PB & J & smoothies
Spaghetti bolognese w/ fresh veggies
Th Oatmeal w/ raisins/nuts
Hard boiled eggs/salad
Vegetable beef barley soup w/popovers
F Eggs and biscuits
Leftover soup w/ fresh fruit
Jambalaya w/ homemade beer bread
S Waffles w/apples & cream
Homemade pizza (pesto w/ veggies)
S Oatmeal w/ fixins
Leftover pizza and salad
Chicken Tangine with butternut squash (new recipe!)
That's what's cookin' over here! What's on your menu? Leave a Comment if you like! I love hearing about what you're cooking!
ps. If you are having trouble leaving a comment will you let me know? I have gotten a few emails recently telling me that leaving a comment was tricky and/or not working and I'd like to solve the problem!