Saturday, January 15, 2011

Crochet Fun!

I've been making small crochet pieces and it's been so much fun!  Here are a few recent creations.

 Flowers and Sea life.  That yellow swirrely creature is a sea star.  
 I made this little guy for Owl.  He loves him!  And loves to act out the sea star eating the crab over and over again.  
 I couldn't resist making a snail.  Can you imagine him on a little one's hat?  Or as a lapel pin?
 These flowers were so quick and fun to make!  
 Can you tell from the photo how three dimensional the flower is?  I love crochet for that reason.  You can make any shape you like!
A pansy.  He lies so nice and flat that I was thinking of sewing him to a piece of felt and making a nice bookmark for a friend.  I also have ideas for attaching a whole bunch of flowers to some beautiful handmade rope to make a garland!  Wouldn't that be awesome?!?  The possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

  1. when do you find time to do all this awesome stuff?? i feel like i have no time for anything, and i only have 2 kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are still so little though! I remember when I only had two and they were little and I felt like I couldn't do anything other than care for them. And besides, my husband is more confident in his parenting now, which leaves me with more time! ;) And then again, there is a mountain of laundry not folded, and the fish tank half taken down, etc. I'm so not perfect, but you already knew that!
    love you,
    reba

    ReplyDelete