Thursday, April 22, 2010

Picture Window

Pictures of the Picture Window.  The photos do not do it justice.  It is 4feet x 4feet.  Yeah.  And my favorite part is that it is up high on the wall so I can see the sky!!!! And the towering Norwegian Pines out back!!! It's so very beautiful and I find my heart just sings whenever I catch a glimpse of it!  Hurray!
The sink will be under the big window. :)  
Do you see the new boards in the middle of the picture?  That is the framing for a very little wall which will be dividing the wee laundry area from the rest of the big room.  The washer and dryer will be up against that wall in the corner there.   Next to the little wall going out to the left, will be the cabinets and breakfast bar.  It will seat 4. :)
No wall!  It feels really open.  (and freezing!)  I am starting to feel the space differently and I am eager to see how it feels when the drywall is in!  Progress!

1 comment:

  1. whoa rebecca!!!! i'm so happy about this! it's going to be tough and trying times as this progresses, but i am confident that you all will get through this...oh man!! when the end result is here....what a blessing!!!! whoot! i'm so happy i popped on to visit your blog today :) i hope the boys are feeling better and i'm happy about your peanut butter.....and....and.....loves ya!

    ReplyDelete