1. We dyed easter eggs.
2. We made these geode eggs. (actually grown salt and baking soda crystals)
3. And hunted for plastic eggs filled with goodies at grandma and grandpa's Easter morning.
4. We saw the first butterfly of the season while weeding the strawberry beds.
5. We planned out our sunflower house soon to be planted.
6. I wrote a mission statement. Really! It's an awesome idea and I'm soooo glad about it. For more insight as to the why and how check out here.
7. I woke up early early and had a good start to the day by a cup of coffee alone and some time to read and pray. Followed by a trip to the bakery with Badger. (note to self: remember how very worth it it is to get up before the kids do!)
8. I baked a peach strawberry crisp while the 3 youngest boys napped and Badger did word searches.
9. Badger and I snuggled in on the couch, watched the rain and played Hangman. His first time learning the game and he really enjoyed it. I think it was my favorite part of the day today!
10. We found out about the annual Sandhill Crane count and are making plans to join in. Look into it if you wish.
That's what we've been up to. What about you? What's up in your neck of the woods? We'd like to know. Leave us a comment with your news or a link to your news. :)