Monday, February 15, 2010

No clever title would come to mind....


What a weekend. 

The boys have been sick for the past several days.  Fevers and snot and now croupy coughs.  I will spare you the details.  It has been a few days of finding joy despite rough circumstances and enjoying one another even when we are not at our best.

Friday night J and I were planning on going out to dinner.  Whoo hoooo a date with my man!!!  I was really excited because we rarely get the chance to get out and this time we were going to leave the littlest mancub home with grandma.  (never done that before, well...not for that long anyway...)  By Friday afternoon it was clear that we were goin' nowhere.  And ya' know what?  We had a super time anyway.  That's how it is these days.  We are just....i dunno.  Happy? Content? Yeah, something like that. :)

As I write this I hear all those men gathering round the table for a game of Uno.  Hey, wait for me! I wanna play too!  So I'll end here with a few pics of the weekend. 
 The valentine treat that we made for Papa.  Sometimes love and chocolate go hand 'n hand.

This is a fun set to build with. 3dimensional gears.  Hen was intrigued.

Coming soon....those promised pics of the newly painted bedroom.  And we painted the boys' bedroom too!  Hopefully we will get everything put back together enough to snap a picture real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment