Thursday, May 27, 2010

Millie's Haircut

The dog is a luckier girl than I'll ever be.   She got to spend 2 hours being groomed this morning.  Sounds nice doesn't it?

Before


After
 J says she looks like a shorn llama.  (it's true. she does.)  

And don't worry, we took the decorative bandana off as soon as we left the groomer's.  What is with people putting clothing on dogs?  It seems sort of humiliating to me.  Millie seemed to think so too.  The first thing she did when she got home was sniff out a good spot in the yard and roll around in the dirt.  After all, if you're a dog you should smell like a dog.

ps.  I know the pictures aren't the best quality....but I haven't any new batteries for the camera and am too busy painting while making sure my children remain fed and alive so I haven't gotten around to getting new...and also the dog does move around a lot...it's actually surprising I got her in the frame at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment