Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The List

I keep bumping into ideas about Thankfulness everywhere. Which is a nice thing to bump into. My favorite so far is from this blog, written by a farmer's wife of 6 children. Her writing is amazing. I love her idea of keeping a list of things we are thankful for. And as I started mine, I realized that it gives an interesting perspective into our life here at Tree Shadow Farm. So I'm going to be sharing what's on the list periodically, starting today at the beginning.

What I'm thankful for....

#1....Orange November sunrises peeking through the tall maples as I first awake....

#2....Fluffy black dog whose furry coat is always a welcome touch...

#3....The way the man makes coffee for me every morning.....

#4....Cricket's prayer at the dinner table last night....."Dear Father...please would you somehow make it so we have enough money to by a new van....and I just thank you that you have given us a mama and papa to take care of us. Amen."

I hope you enjoy following along with me on this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment