Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Owl's 5th birthday

 I can't believe he is five.
 Our sweet Owl.  So happy.  So talkative.  So snuggly.  So interested in knowing more, patiently asking me questions all the day.  I could not be prouder of you, my boy. 
 Owl requested a buffalo cake.  It was really fun to make!
 Chocolate Buffalo Birthday Cake.
 Blowing out the candles!
 The day after his party, his actual birthday, we all headed to the zoo!  Before we went we had star wars pancakes.  Of course.
 Visiting the buffalo.  Or bison.  I never have understood the difference.
 Little Hen walked the entire zoo.  J and I felt free, yet strange, going there without a stroller or backpack or sling.  Our brood is really growing up!
Owl strolling.  It is really amazing having your own personal Christopher Robin.

1 comment:

  1. i had no idea it was his birthday this week! 5! Wow. Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete