Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Badger's 11th Birthday

 In the blink of an eye......the boy has turned Eleven.  11!!!

We celebrated by having a party with his friends.  I am so glad we have this awesome group of boys for our boys to grow up with!  They are truly some of the best boys ever!

Love these boys!  Love my boy!  He is becoming a young man before my very eyes and it's wonderful and scary and beautiful all at the same time.  I am amazed at how tender and fun he can be with his baby sister.  How much he naturally leads our other boys.  How thoughtful he can be towards me during our days. (hey mom...do you need some help?)  I love it that he plows through books of all sorts.  How he is learning self discipline by taking care of his school stuff in his own independent way.  I love it that he loves math! (pre -algebra this year) That he loves to draw!  And can play piano pretty well already.  Can't wait to see what else God has planned for you this next year dear boy.  We love you so very much.

2 comments:

  1. Big things, God has Big Things planned for him...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shot of him reading in the snow cave. = )

    ReplyDelete